The following enrollment forms are for ADMITTED STUDENTS ONLY.
To begin your UWC application, please visit this page.
Materials included in the Joining Papers:
- Booklet – "Information Booklet Academic Year 2023/24"
- Booklet – "Academic Programme 2022/23" (June 2022)
- Notes for Subject Selection (June 2022)
- IT Guidelines for School Accounts Setup
- Prospectus – "UWC Movement in Hong Kong"
- General Regulations of the IB
- Regulations for Visitors
- Policy on Student Protection
- Policy on Harassment
- Policy on Substance Abuse
- Policy on Student Travel Outside Hong Kong
- Policy on Outdoor Activities
To complete the enrolment at the college, you are required to complete the below forms by June 2023.
- Student Visa Application Form (for overseas students only)
- Medical Report (to be uploaded on SurveyMonkey Apply)
- Consent Form (please complete the online form on SurveyMonkey Apply, this pdf version is for visa application purpose only)
- Influenza Vaccination Consent Form (to be completed on SurveyMonkey Apply)
- Student Data Form (to be completed on SurveyMonkey Apply)
- Data Privacy Consent Form (to be completed on SurveyMonkey Apply)
- UWC Common Code of Conduct Form (to be completed on SurveyMonkey Apply)
- Statement of Commitment to the UWC Movement (to be completed on SurveyMonkey Apply)
- Arrival Details Form (for overseas students only; it can be submitted at a later stage after the visa is granted)
- Subject Selection Form 2022 (June 2022)