Fee Remission/Scholarship for 2017 Entry
The UWC Scholarship Scheme covers the following Fee Remission / Scholarship Schemes to students who have been selected for admission based on personal merit. The aim is to provide all students with an equal opportunity irrespective of their financial means to receive quality education at all United World Colleges.
- UWC Fee Remission / Scholarship Scheme (for Hong Kong Applicants to overseas UWCs) - English version; Chinese version
- LPCUWC Fee Remission / Scholarship Scheme (for Hong Kong Applicants to LPCUWC) - English version; Chinese version
- LPCUWC Fee Remission / Scholarship Scheme Calculator
- LPCUWC Fee Remission / Scholarship Scheme for Overseas Students
School Fees for LPCUWC
Our full fees for 2017/2018 are as follows:
- Local Hong Kong students: HK$266,000*
- Overseas students: HK$331,000*
This figure includes all tuition and residential (boarding and food) costs, books, stationery and IB examination entry fees. However, air fares, pocket money and private medical care are not included.
* Estimation only, subject to change and subsequent approval from the Hong Kong Education Bureau.